- Oyster Rockefeller Escargot ($11.95): 6 shucked oysters placed in a escargot casserole, topped with a Rockerfeller sauce.
***With 24 hours notce Salmon, Smoked Salmon, Tuna or Steak Tartar is Available***
POTAGES & SALADS
- La Soupe a L'Oignon Gratinee ($5.95): French onion soup with a touch of Madeira wine in a crock pot au gratin
- La Soupe du Jour ($5.50): Prepared daily
- Sopa de Ajo (Garlic Soup)($5.50): An old family recipe brought to you from Spain.
- La Salade Caesar (for two $16): Miguel's signature Caesar salad prepared tableside. It is the Best in Sarasota, "period."
- Tilapia ($17.95): Sauteed then baked to perfection, topped with your choice of a lemon caper sauce, or Almandine
- Seafood Vent ($18.95): Fresh shrimp, scallops, and salmon sauteed in a sauce of Madeira and cream, stuffed in a puff pastry.
- Les Fruits de Mer ($24.95): A tantalizing seafood trio: Coquille St. Jaques, Fresh fish du jour and Shrimp Provencal.
- Le Sole d'Ourre Saute Meuniere ($39.95): The Whole Dover Sole sauteed in lemon butter, deboned tableside
- Moules Normandy ($19.95): Prince Edward Island Mussels sauteed with mushrooms, apple smoked bacon, Granny Smith apples and apple brandy.
- Salmon (18.95): Fresh Scottish salmon served with a champagne and dill beurre blanc.
ENTREES DE AGNEAU / POULET
Poulet a'la Marengo ($16.95): Chicken breast sauteed with garlic, white wine, prtebello mushrooms, tomatoes, thyme and a touch of brandy.
ENTREES DE VEAU
- Escalope de Veau "Oscar" ($20.95): Scaloppini of veal sauteed covered with crabmeat, asparagus, and sauce Bearnaise sauce.
- Le Veau Piccata ($17.95): Scaloppini of veal sauteed in lemon butter, mushrooms, and chardonnay wine
- Le Veau Paprikash ($17.95): Scaloppini of veal, lightly breaded, served with roasted red peppers, sweet paprika, hot paprika, and sour cream sauce.
ENTREES DE BOEUF
- Le Petit Filet Mignon ($25.95): Six ounces of grilled "USDA Prime" filet mignon with your choice of bearnaise sauce or sauce of cracked peppercorns, cream, and brandy.
- Le Filet Mignon ($29.95): Eight ounces of grilled "USDA Prime" filet mignon with your choice of bearnaise sauce or sauce of cracked peppercorns, cream, and brandy.
- Le Boeuf Diane ($17.95): Beef tenderloin tips sauteed with mushrooms, garlic, brandy and demi-glace, served in a puff pastry.
- Le Chateaubriand Bouquetiere (for two $72.00): Center cut of the beef tenderloin grilled to your taste and carved tableside, served with bouquets of fresh vegatables and bearnaise sauce.
- Mixed Grille ($32.95): Tender lamb chops with mint sauce, veal with bordelaise sauce, and filet mignon with bearnaise sauce.
- Tournedos le Boeuf Chasseur ($29.95): Two 4 ounce Prime filets placed on top of 2 crostinis, served with fresh tarraon, mushrooms and a tomato demi sauce.
EACH ENTREE INCLUDES:
- Tossed Green Salad with Your Choice of Dressing
- Fresh Vegetables du Jour
- Fresh Garlic Bread
- Potato du Jour
- Vanilla Beane Creme Brulee ($7.95): Traditional rich Vani.lla Bean Custard Burned with Sugar.
- Creme Glacee ($5.50): Choose from our variety of Ice Cream (Vanilla - Chocolate - Butter Pecan - Strawberry) Ask about our flavor de jour
- French Apple Pie ($7.50): If you like a good old piece of American pie, try it with a French twist.
- Le Sorbet ($5.50): Ask about what the sorbet de jour is
- Mousse Au Chocolate ($6.95): Needs no description, only that it is the best Mousse in town!
- Banana Foster ($16.00): Butter, Brown Sugar & Myers Rum, combined with Bananas displayed with fire.
- Salted Cashew Caramel and Chocolate Tartlet ($7.50): Rich tart dough filled with salted cashews, caramel and chocolate.
- Dessert Sampler ($11.95): Why have just one when you can sample three, or let the Chef choose for you.