• Les Escargot Bourgogne ($8): Imported French snails prepared in garlic butter, fine herbs and brandy
• Les Crevettes de la Maison ($8): The finest gulf shrimp sautéed in garlic butter and white wine
• Coquille St. Jacques Mornay ($9.95): Tender scallops in a sauce of Madeira wine, cream, and Gruyère cheese
Potages & Salades
• La Soupe à logion Granite ($5.95): French onion soup with a touch of Madeira wine in a crock pot au gratin
• La Soupe du Jour ($5.50): Prepared daily
• Sopa de Ajo (Garlic Soup) ($5.50): An old family recipe brought to you from Spain
• La Salade Caesar (for two $16): Miguel's signature Caesar salad prepared tableside. It is the best in Sarasota, "period."